|Location||Windsor, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £37000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
MONDAY TO FRIDAY - 40 HOURS A WEEK
Recruiting for an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated Chef Manager for a prestige school based in Windsor, you will be a driven individual with great creativity, leadership and management skills, you will be responsible for the overall management of the kitchen including the Hosptiality side of the business also.
As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm, you will drive the business forward and form a solid business relationship with the client to provide the highest standards of catering.
What you need to be successful:
- Have worked in a similar environment at that level
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Be financially astute
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Need to be driven by excellence
- Have strong IT literacy
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.