|Salary||£30000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
7AM UNTIL 3:30PM
Recruiting for a Chef Manager for a leading contract catering company at one of their sides near Windsor, this is a small but busy unit where you will manage the overall kitchen operation and lead your team in providing the company’s reputation for food quality.
You will manage costs and keep up to date with modern food trends as well as build a good relationship with the client providing the catering services for around 250 as well as the day to day catering for the unit you will also be responsible for the Hospitality side of the business too!
Your main responsibilities will include
- Meet the customers demands with high standards
- Coordinate and help develop your team
- Implement COSHH and Health & Safety standards
- Working with a team of 5 in the kitchen
- In charge of paperwork, ordering, stocks, GP
- Action customer complaints
- Great leadership skills, confident with the paperwork side of the business
- Hands on role
- Relevant training
- Flair and passion about cooking
- Motivation to grow and develop
- Great salary of up to £30k
- Great work/life balance
- Progression opportunities within this company
ACT NOW – PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.