|Location||Arlesey, Bedfordshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef Manager for my client's.
My client is one of the leading contract caterers, with a strong focus on fresh produce and the development of their people. As a Chef Manager you will be responsible for a team of 10 staff ensuring training, development and management of the team. You will be financially responsible and able to manage budget and costs.
The ideal Chef Manager will have a strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures, Strong financial understanding and a proven background within B&I OR Education contract catering sites. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the Operation Manager.
- Job Role: Chef Manager
- Sector: School - Education
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 ( Negotiable) - Term Time
- Location: SG15 - ARLESEY
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 7am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Previous experience in contract catering sites - B&I or Schools
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Candidates to have 706/1 and 706/2 qualification OR NVQ Equivalent qualification
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.