|Location||Newhaven, East Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £20000.00 per annum + work life balance||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef Manager-Care sector-Brighton outskirts- 3pm finish -£20k
A popular Contract Catering company is looking Chef Manager at one of their sites in Care sector.
Responsibilities of role
- 5 days out of seven
- Daytime shifts only 8 am - 3 pm
- 40 hours per week
- £20000 per annum
- Will include some weekends and some Bank Holidays
Duties to include:
- Preparation and service of food and beverages using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Continually promote excellent standards of food preparation and presentation to meet the needs of existing and new customers in order to drive additional sales
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Work within, manage and develop a team to ensure service excellence at all times
As well as great food skills, you must also possess:
- have a background within a restaurant or business and Industry/ healthcare catering
- Excellent people skills- able to converse with the residents
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have experience within the healthcare sector
- Knowledge and experience of working within a care home or diet kitchen is an advantage.
- Knowledge of special diets, particularly related to elderly adults
In return, the successful applicant can expect to receive:
- Full training
- Meals when on duty
- Pension contributions
- Up to 33 days paid holiday
- All the benefits of working for a national fresh food catering company, driven by quality food, people and service
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.