Chef Manager - Care Home - Thatcham
|Job Title:||Chef Manager - Care Home - Thatcham|
|Salary:||Up to £24,000|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 15:15|
Chef Manager required for a care home in Thatcham catering for around 40 residents and staff daily. This fresh food care home offers a great work/life balance and also excellent career progression opportunities working with a well-known contract catering company.
What's in it for you....?
- A great work/life balance - working 07.00-15.00
- Great salary of up to £24,000 P/Annum
- Monday-Friday (occasional weekends to cover weekend chef's holiday)
- Meals on Duty
- Great Career progression within a well-known contract catering company.
The idea Candidate...
- Previous experience at Head Chef/Chef Manager Level or strong Sous Chef ready to step up
- Excellent people skills, kind and caring personality.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Day to day management of the kitchen, overseeing a General Assistant whilst on duty
- Cooking Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for residents and staff
- Ordering, stock rotation/taking and due diligence paperwork
- Ensuring all food is produced to excellent standards
- Catering for residents with dietary requirements
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to email@example.com or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head chef - care home
£26000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: work life balance
Chef Manager - - 5* Care Home - Oxford - Up to £32000
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Deputy Chef Manager - Care Home - Banbury - Up to £21K
£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Work Life Balance
Commis Chef - Fresh Food Garden Centre - Near Thatcham
£17000 - £20000 per annum + No Split Shifts, 40 Hour Working Week
Chef de Partie - Garden Centre - Near Thatcham
£21000 - £23000 per annum + No Split Shifts, 40 Hour Working Week