Chef Manager - Care Home - Thatcham
|Job Title:||Chef Manager - Care Home - Thatcham|
|Salary:||Up to £24,000|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 15:15|
Chef Manager required for a care home in Thatcham catering for around 40 residents and staff daily. This fresh food care home offers a great work/life balance and also excellent career progression opportunities working with a well-known contract catering company.
What's in it for you....?
- A great work/life balance - working 07.00-15.00
- Great salary of up to £24,000 P/Annum
- Monday-Friday (occasional weekends to cover weekend chef's holiday)
- Meals on Duty
- Great Career progression within a well-known contract catering company.
The idea Candidate...
- Previous experience at Head Chef/Chef Manager Level or strong Sous Chef ready to step up
- Excellent people skills, kind and caring personality.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Day to day management of the kitchen, overseeing a General Assistant whilst on duty
- Cooking Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for residents and staff
- Ordering, stock rotation/taking and due diligence paperwork
- Ensuring all food is produced to excellent standards
- Catering for residents with dietary requirements
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part time chef - Horsham Care Home
Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £10 per hour
Domestic Care Home Assistant
£32000 - £35000 per annum
South East London, London
Up to £32000.00 per annum + Negotiable
Relief Chef Manager
£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: mileage