Position: Chef Manager
Location: Oxford, OX4
Salary: Up to £27,000
Type: Permanent - Monday to Friday - B&I site
My client is on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic Chef manager to join and lead a passionate and focused team, running the day to day operations of this large B&I site.
My client is looking for a Chef Manager who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a great work life balance and the chance to be a key member of a fun and also professional team. The contract catering company also offers a great opportunity to progress within the company.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour
- To ensure that all purchases are for fresh ingredients (where possible) and are from nominated suppliers
- To continually strive to offer new food trends and ideas to the client with the overall purpose of developing exciting menus and ensuring that the unit is continually offering new products
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- A leader who will train, nurture and develop future talent with in the business.
- Has significant exposure to a variety of different commercial kitchens.
- A Strong Sous Chef or Head Chef looking to step into a Chef Manager position.
- Significant experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
- Up to date knowledge of local food trends and culinary techniques.
- Able to demonstrate the highest level of food quality.
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949.
We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.