Chef Manager - B&I - Staff Dining
|Job Title:||Chef Manager - B&I - Staff Dining|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 17:01|
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the contract catering sector?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef Manager to work for one of the Leading contract catering companies at their site in Grays-Essex area. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B&I Staff Dining and have good communication and people management skills.
It's ideally Monday to Friday role, however the chef manager would be in charge of the unit & would have to ensure the shifts are all covered by his team, to be successful you'll need to have experience as a Chef Manager in a B&I staff dining.
Job Role: Chef Manager
Sector: Contract Catering (B&I- Staff Dining)
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 p.a (Negotiable)
Location: RM20 - West Thurrock, Grays
Hours: 40 hours per week, 7am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through Their benefits scheme
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Uniform provided
Key Responsibilities - Chef Manager
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To control portion size and monitor waste
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of the business
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in on 0208 427 6199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's