|Location||Purfleet, Essex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the contract catering sector?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef Manager to work for one of the Leading contract catering companies at their site in Grays-Essex area. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B&I Staff Dining and have good communication and people management skills.
It's ideally Monday to Friday role, however the chef manager would be in charge of the unit & would have to ensure the shifts are all covered by his team, to be successful you'll need to have experience as a Chef Manager in a B&I staff dining.
Job Role: Chef Manager
Sector: Contract Catering (B&I- Staff Dining)
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 p.a (Negotiable)
Location: RM20 - West Thurrock, Grays
Hours: 40 hours per week, 7am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through Their benefits scheme
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Uniform provided
Key Responsibilities - Chef Manager
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To control portion size and monitor waste
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of the business
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in on 0208 427 6199 for further details.