|Salary||Up to £12.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
1. Purpose of the Job - To ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals to the company's standard and to the client's satisfaction and maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the Unit to the required standard in the Service Level Agreement.
Service offer is in line with Food ^ Co and style guide. including minimum 6 themed special days, parent tasters, school council taster sessions, termly surveys to exceed 70% uptake of FSM pupils and 70% of cash paying Pupils.
* Good standard of literacy and numeracy
* 706/2 or NVQ2 chef qualification, or equivalent
* Previous catering experience,
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
* Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
* Good time management and organizational skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Computer literacy
* Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
* Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
* Self-motivated, sense of own initiative
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team with flexible approach to role
* 706/3 or NVQ3 chef hospitality qualification, or equivalent