|Location||Oxford, Oxfordshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef Manager / Executive Chef - 5* Care Home - Oxford - Up to £32,000p.a
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a beautiful care home in Oxfordshire countryside. The client is looking for an experienced Chef Manager who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a good work life balance and the chance to help lead a fun and also professional team.
* Chef Manager / Executive Chef
* 45 Hours per week
* Rotated weekends
* General working hours: 7am - 7pm
* MUST have 5* hotel/restaurant experience and/or care home experience
* In charge of day to day management of the kitchen
* Cooking Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for residents and staff
* Ordering, stock rotation/taking and due diligence paperwork
* Ensuring all food is produced to excellent standards
* Catering for residents with dietary requirements
* You will need to be driven and passionate about food and have the relevant skills and qualifications to demonstrate the ability to be the very best Chef Manager our residents are looking for.
* Up to £32,000 p.a
* Sociable hours that offer a better work / life balance
* A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
* DBS Check
* Hot meal provided
* Uniform provided
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 for more details or to discuss other opportunities.