|Salary||??23500 - ??26500||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Due to the launch of an exciting new offering at a client site, we are looking for an experienced Chef Manager to join us in leading the on-site team to provide an excellent catering service to our client, a major oil & gas operator.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
Competitive salary of £23,500 to £26,500 depending on experience + benefits including pension, option to buy additional flexible benefits such as healthcare.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- To develop compelling menus and food offerings, applying creative flair to impress your clients and customers
- To coach your team to provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department
- To ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment
- Driving sales and promoting service excellence
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed to comply with company and industry standards
- Motivate and lead your team to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment to Sodexo policies and procedures
- Ensure expenditure is within the budget levels agreed between the Client and Sodexo. Monitor all costs such as labour, disposables and cash purchases
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Ability to effectively lead a team
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- L3 Food Hygiene Certificate
- C&G 706/2 or NVQ L2 chef qualification, or equivalent
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.