|Job Title:||Chef Manager|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 06:44|
Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities due to growth in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the center of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
Are you interested in providing a fantastic service, do you have experience in a Chef role with a formal qualification? Sodexo are recruiting for a Catering Manager to be responsible for managing the delivery of Catering Services at our client site in Wrexam. The Catering manager will ensure outstanding service delivery at all times and exceed all Sodexo targets whilst maintaining compliance. You will be the single point of contact for all Catering activities on the sites.
The Catering Manager will have full responsibility for a large turnover; your contracts will deliver consistent exceptional catering and customer service across all units. This is a fantastic role for someone with great leadership behaviours, strength in building client relationships, influencing skills as well as development of commercially viable solutions based on rigorous techniques.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Planning, Preparation and presentation of all meals served at the required time, adhering to the service level agreement and to the client, customer and Sodexo satisfaction
- Adhering to special dietary requirements, paying particular attention to allergens
- Control and monitor financial performance of the unit to pre-budgeted targets
- Management and training of line staff. Including carrying out performance reviews and providing coaching as necessary.
- To control and discipline staff with the procedure laid down by the company and keep records of any disciplinary issues keeping the account manager and HR informed.
- To ensure correct compilation of payroll to the latest regulations. To ensure that all statutory regulations and company policy concerning staff are adhered to.
- Purchasing and inventory control in accordance with Sodexo suppliers
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene of the unit to required standards
- Ensuring completion of due diligence records in line with Food safety policies
- Completion of weekly trading on eprophit, ensuring accurate capture of all income and supply invoices
- Organisation of any hospitality catering as required, some of which may occur outside of normal working hours
- Take all necessary steps to ensure maximum security of the kitchen, store, office, safe and monies and any other areas under Sodexo control
- To relieve and assist in other establishments in certain circumstances
- To support and assist GSM with managing all Sodexo services on site, covering holidays and sickness
- NVQ chef qualification or equivalent
- Experience of catering management
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of delivering training using company guidelines
- Computer literacy
- Good standard of financial acumen
- Ability to develop increasing individual effectiveness through leadership, motivation, communication, coaching and training
- Ability to work well under pressure
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's