|Location||Beckenham, Kent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £24000.00 per annum + Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in Beckenham area for a leading Contract Catering Company.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering or contract catering site and are looking to grow within the group. As a Chef Manager you will have an excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role.
As a Chef Manager you will be managing 9 team members. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the Area Manager.
- Job Role: Chef Manager
- Sector: School Education
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £24,000 per annum (Negotiable) - Term time
- Location: BR3 - Beckenham
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 7am to 3.00pm, Monday to Friday
Key Responsibility: (Chef Manager)
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Previous experience in contract catering sites
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Candidates to have 706/1 and 706/2 qualification OR NVQ Equivalent qualification
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.