Chef Manager £20,000.0 - Term Time - School
|Job Title:||Chef Manager £20,000.0 - Term Time - School|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 10:56|
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in New Cross area for a leading Contract Catering Company.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering or contract catering site and are looking to grow within the group. As a Chef Manager you will have an excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role.
As a Chef Manager you will be cooking approx. 300 meals. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the Area Manager.
- Salary: £12.30 p/h OR £20,000.0
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (7.00 am to 3.00 pm)
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, 43.6 term time
- Sector: School Education
- Location: SE14, New Cross -London
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Food Hygiene Certificate lvl 2
- Excellent organisational skills
- City & Guild or NVQ equivalent qualification
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ASSISTANT CHEF - TERM TIME ONLY - WOKING
Up to £15168.00 per annum
Chef Manager - Primary School
South East London, London
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
Chef de Partie - Cobham School
£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
£23000 - £25000
£11.50 per hour