|Location||Bermondsey, London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £14.50 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef Manager for my client's.
My client is one of the leading contract caterers, with a strong focus on fresh produce and the development of their people. As a Chef Manager you will be responsible for the team ensuring training, development and management of the team. You will be financially responsible and able to manage budget and costs.
This is a prestigious Secondary school where Ofsted has rated them as an Outstanding.
The ideal Chef Manager will have a strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures, Strong financial understanding and a proven background within contract catering. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the GM.
- Job Role: Chef Manager
- Sector: School Education
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £14.50 p/h or £25,000.0 term time
- Location: SE16 - Bermondsey, London
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes
- Previous experience in contract catering School sites
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Candidates to have 706/1 and 706/2 qualification OR NVQ Equivalent qualification
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.