|Location||Barking, Essex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in East Ham/ Barking area for a leading Contract Catering Company.
As a Chef Manager you will have a background from school catering or contract catering site and are looking to grow within the group. As a Chef Manager you will have an excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role.
As a Chef Manager you will be serving approx. 280 meals. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the Area Manager.
* Salary: £13.80 p/h
* Working hours: Monday to Friday (7.00am to 2.30 pm)
* Hours of Work: 36 hours per week, 43.4 term time
* Sector: School Education
* Location: E6 - East Ham/Barking
* Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
* Be a proven, hands-on leader
* Be financially aware
* Be naturally out going and vibrant
* Have the ability to train and inspire
* Be innovative and creative
* Have excellent organization skills
* Demonstrate great attention to detail
* Be up to date with current food trends
* Food Hygiene Certificate lvl 2 or lvl 3
* NVQ or Equivalent qualification
* Excellent organisational skills
* DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.