Chef - Leisure Unit - Southampton - £9.50p/h
|Job Title:||Chef - Leisure Unit - Southampton - £9.50p/h|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 15:11|
Chef required for a lesiure unit located on the outskirts of Southampton. As a Chef you will required to produce high quality food for large numbers. This position is based on a 32 hour per week contract. The shifts wll be Monday - Thursday 11am-8pm. Giving you off every FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY. This company offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
This is a Maternity Contract until January 2020
Your main responsibilities as a Chef will include:
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Experience cooking with fresh produce
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- 7061/2 or NVQ equivalent, or proven experience
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of meeting dietary needs
- Staff supervision, Stock control
- 32 hrs per week
- Straight shifts Monday - Thursday - 11am-8pm
- Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday OFF!!
- UP TO £9.50p/h
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.