Chef de Partie - Golf Club - Tadworth - £22,000- £23,000 pa + Tips!
A Chef De Partie is needed for a busy Luxury Golf Club located in the Leatherhead area, the venue focuses on fresh food cooked to a high standard with a lot of the business being banqueting for the Weddings and Functions that take place, as well as the day to day catering for the member and general public using the Bar Menu.
They are currently recruiting for a talented Chef De Partie to join their friendly brigade.
As a chef you will work 5/7 Days, 9am - 6pm with some evenings but the latest finish will be 7/8pm.
Chef de Partie responsibilities:
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Assist with deliveries
* Stock control
Chef de Partie requirements:
* Experience at Chef de Partie level in a quality hotel or restaurant
* Experience at Rosette level would be an advantage
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Enthusiastic attitude and willing to learn and progress
* A Salary of Up to 23,000 Per Annum PLUS 2k Bonus and £600 Captains bonus
* All straight Shifts !
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.