|Location||Fareham, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£17000.00 - £18000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Sector: 4* Hotel
Location: Southampton Outskirts
All overtime is paid!
4* Modern Luxury Hotel close set between the coastal towns of Southampton and Portsmouth and renowned for its four-star approach to everything it does.
Looking for a Chef de with rosette experience and high volume banqueting to join brigade to work in the AA Rosette kitchen providing outstanding service.
Hours- 5/7 days- 43.5 hours a week. 2 days off, mix of split and straight shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef (Fareham):
* Experience and confidence to run all sections
* To supervise and motivate Commis Chefs/Chef de Partie
* Assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef (Fareham):
* Experience as a Chef in a Hotel/Restaurant kitchen
* Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
* Professional approach to your daily duties
* 28 days holiday per financial year
* Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
* Long service benefits after 5 years
* Spa Membership
* Child care vouchers
* Healthcare benefits
* All overtime is paid
* 43.5 hours per week
* Straight shifts
* Salary of £18.000
How to apply:
Press the "Apply" button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.