|Location||Exeter, Devon||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £10.00 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef - Contract Catering - Exeter - Mon-Fri - £10 per Hour
A chef is required for a Contract Catering Company based in Exeter. The role involves working in a kitchen cooking fresh nutritious meals on a daily basis. Working alongside 1 other in the kitchen you must be able to utilise your skills to the fullest.
As a chef you will be required to work Monday - Friday and working every other weekend, 37.5 hours per week and shifts will be between the hours of either 7am - 230pm or 10am until 7pm - all straight shifts.
- Ordering in absence of head chef
- Cooking fresh meals from scratch
- Previous chef experience,
- NVQ qualification level 2
- ability to display a high level of food safety along with maintaining a clean working environment
- A great team player yet able to work comfortably on your own
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Work/life balance
- Work for a large successful company
- £10 per Hour
- No Late Nights
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.