Chef - Education site - Winchester - £22,464.00 - Straight Shifts! Evenings off!!!!
We currently recruiting a Chef for a contract catering operate in educational site in Winchester area.
Offering excellent benefits and opportunities to progress within the company and also with a range of company benefits on offer.
As a Chef you will be working on a 40hrs per week - 52 weeks per year - 5/7 days with weekends off on rotation.
Straight shift 7am-3pm or 11am -7pm.
All shifts will be straight usually either early morning or mid-morning starts which allows you to have your evenings all to yourself!
- Evenings Off
- Great opportunity to develop & progress within a great company
- Competitive salary of ££22,464.00
- 40hrs per week
- Straight Shifts
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- Stock control
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef or experience
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
Does this sound like the place for you?
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019