Assistant Chef - Education Site - Salary of £10.80 - Winchester
Assistant Chef required for an Education site based in Winchester.
As an Assistant Chef you will work on a 30 hours a week.
Term Time position working 33 weeks per year and paid for 38.5 weeks
You will work 5 days out of 7 days per week - with some weekends and evenings off.
- Great hourly rate of £10.80 per hour plus holiday pay
- Central location
- Some items of uniform provided
- Entitlement to statutory holidays
- Eligible to become a member of the company's pension scheme (after probation period)
Main Duties and Responsibilities as an Assistant Chef (Winchester):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To support Head Chef in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To comply with company's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Assistant Chef (Winchester):
- Great understanding of the importance of health and safety
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.