Chef departie-£23,000+tips-Bognor Regis-Restaurant
|Job Title:||Chef departie-£23,000+tips-Bognor Regis-Restaurant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: tips, meals on duty, progression, training|
|Contact Name:||Agata Szafranska|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 09:09|
Location: Bognor Regis – outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent – full time
Salary: up to£26,000 P/A – depending on experience (including tips)
Hours: 48 hours a week, 9am – 3 pm – 4:30 pm till 10pm
Shifts: 4 splits, 1 straight -early or late
- Continuous opportunities for personal development – career progression
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
Are you a Commis chef looking to progress or a Chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a chef role within a Restaurant located between on the outskirts of Bognor Regis.
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of This Restaurant focused on quality fresh food – 2 Rosette standard
Due to rural location own transport is essential unless you live locally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience working in fresh food kitchens for a minimum of 1 year
- To prepare, cook and serve food to the highest standard.
- Hungry to develop your skills and be trained to our high industry standards
- Passion for food and confidence when working with fresh food cooking from scratch
- Running own section
- Ability to work as part of a young & friendly kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A “can-do” attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's