Chef de Rang–4* Luxury Hotel–Leicestershire-£20kpa
|Job Title:||Chef de Rang–4* Luxury Hotel–Leicestershire-£20kpa|
|Salary:||£20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Franklin|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 09:50|
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire who are now on the lookout for a Chef de Rang. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
Main duties of this Chef de Rang position include –
- Assisting in the running of the Food & Beverage outlets on a daily basis to the agreed standards
- Working closely with all Food & Beverage departments for the benefit of guests in all areas
- Assisting departmental manager and supervisors with ensuring the service in the Food & Beverage department is prompt, friendly and attentive
- Training Food & Beverage Assistants in line with SOP manuals within budget
- Gaining and maintaining knowledge of the hotels Food & Beverage products and understanding the menus
The ideal Chef de Rang will –
- Have previous experience working with customers in a face to face setting
- Be passionate about high standards of customer service
- Be welcoming and friendly
- Good with people and a team player
Being Chef de Rang you will be expected to work 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7. Due to the location of the venue, it is preferred that this candidate will have their own transport or live close by. The pay being offered is £20,000 per annum.
If you feel you would make the perfect Chef de Rang at this great hotel, I would love to hear from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's