|Salary||£8.50 - £8.75 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
The main duties of Chef de Rang include –
- Assisting in the running of the Food & Beverage outlets on a daily basis to the agreed standards
- Working closely with all Food & Beverage departments for the benefit of guests in all areas
- Assisting departmental manager and supervisors with ensuring the service in the Food & Beverage department is prompt, friendly and attentive
- Training Food & Beverage Assistants in line with SOP manuals within budget
- Gaining and maintaining knowledge of the hotels Food & Beverage products and understanding the menus
- Meeting and exceeding every guests needs
The ideal Chef de Rang will –
- Have experience within a similar quality restaurant
- Have experience managing a busy section within a restaurant (training can be provided if not)
- Have a passion for food and beverage and be able to educate guests and add to their dining experience
- Be self-motivated and looking to build their career
This Chef de Rang position is a permanent full time role and requires flexibility with shifts. The pay being offered ranges from £8.50 - £8.75 per hour as well as a number of benefits and great scope for development and progression.
If this Chef de Rang role sounds perfect for you, please apply below.