|Location||Winchester, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £22000.00 per annum + £3k Tronc||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef De Partie - £22k + 3k Tronc - Winchester City Centre
A well-known and established Pub/Restaurant based in central Winchester are looking for an experienced and passionate Chef to join the brigade and be part of a professional team. Rosette experience an advantage but not essential as long as you have a fresh food background and willingness to learn & develop a higher skillset ongoing.
Accommodation on site available if required.
Your main responsibilities as a Chef will include:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required rosette standards
- To be a team player
- To comply with the kitchens health and safety and food safety legislations
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To assist with monitoring portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What you need to get the job as a Chef:
- The experience to deliver consistently excellent food in a busy kitchen.
- Fresh Food Experience
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent an advantage but not essential
- Experience at 1 or 2 Rosettes is beneficial but not essential.
- A genuine love of food and cooking.
The Reward - Chef
- Up to £22k per annum + £3k Tronc
- Friendly team to work with
- Central Location
- Career Opportunities
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.