Chef - Wareham - Hotel - Up to - £23,000
Our Property is one of the oldest properties in the Dorset area steeped in history. A Grade 2 star listed building dates back to as early as 809. We think this is pretty special. We are recruiting a Chef de Partie to work alongside a brigade of chefs to continue its long standing history and dedication for top notch professional service.
The Candidate should be self-motivated, a keen eye to detail and have the knowledge and understanding of elements involved in fine cuisine cooking. You will be working a 5/7 day week with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Chef:
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals
- Organising the other members of your team and delegating responsibilities
- Working with the more junior members of staff and training them
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food.
- Learn from the Sous Chef
What you need to be successful in the Chef role:
- Past experience working in hotels, gastro pubs, or golf club
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- NVQ's level 1, 2 or equivalent
- Passionate personality that will reflect in your food and your team members
Rewards and Benefits of the Chef role:
- Meals on Duty
- Learn, develop & progress
- Salary of up to - £23,000