Chef de Partie Term Time
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie Term Time|
|Salary:||£10.50 per hour, Benefits: Work/Life Balance|
|Contact Name:||Darius Habibi|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 12:58|
£10.50 per hour
Term Time Only/Monday to Friday hours
Chef de partie needed for a beautiful private school in the Leatherhead area, working for a fantastic contract catering company. This site caters for 600 students, working mainly Monday to Friday hours, with all of the school holidays off.
Great for anyone looking to have time off with their family or for social time.
Key information on the Chef de Partie Job:
- DBS dependent – will be done by the contract catering company
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours per week roughly SHIFTS: 0730am – 1530pm
- 39 weeks per year
- Pay over 12 months
Benefits of the Chef de Partie role:
- Great shift patterns – no evenings or weekends
- Have all of your holidays off
- Good hourly rate
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform + lots of company benefits
- Work with a fantastic team
- Cooking for pupils day to day as well as match teas, parents evenings
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to check deliveries and stock (additional training provided)
- A friendly person with good communication
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's