Chef de Partie - Tavistock - Up to £23,000 + Tips
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Tavistock - Up to £23,000 + Tips|
|Salary:||Up to £23000.00 per annum + Tips|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 15:12|
Chef de Partie - 4* Country Hotel 2 Rosette - Tavistock - Up to £23,000
Located in the heart of the Devon countryside, our client is a beautiful independently owned 4-star country house hotel with a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant. They are looking for a commis or chef de partie to work as part of a brigade of 6 chefs to deliver top quality food in a fine dining environment, using local produce.
Own transport is essential
* To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
* To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
* At least 12 months experience in a busy kitchen however attitude is more important than experience.
* You will have experience of supervising and motivating a team.
* You will have experience of working in a similar environment
* It is essential that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
* You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
* Salary up to £23k per annum
* Great tips
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* 28 days holiday
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de Partie-4* Hotel-Salisbury-£20K + Tips
Chef de Partie - Ipswich outskirts - Brasserie - up to £27,000
£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + tips, discounts. progression
Chef de Partie - Salisbury - Gastro Pub - £22,000.00+ Tips
Up to £22000.00 per annum
Chef de Partie-4* Hotel-Salisbury-£20K + Tips - Live in role !
Up to £20000.00 per annum
Senior Chef de Partie
Up to £26,000 DOE