Chef de Partie Surrey Pub
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie Surrey Pub|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per hour, Benefits: Tronc/Tips/Live In|
|Contact Name:||Darius Habibi|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 14:24|
£20 - £22k plus £4k Tronc
Live in accommodation
Fantastic progression within this independent company
Chef de partie needed for a beautiful gastro pub in the Farnham area, working for a fantastic independent pub company. They own pubs in the Surrey/North Hants area, with an emphasis fresh, locally sourced food. They give great flexibility on menus etc, and the Head Chefs are given the autonomy to improvise on the menus along with their teams.
They also have an amazing service charge system meaning the opportunity for bonus is not only amazing but also assured.
Key information on the Chef de Partie Job:
- Permanent contract
- 45 hours per week roughly
- £6k tronc on top of salary
- Live in accommodation available
Benefits of the Chef de Partie role:
- Great training and progression
- Good pay and bonus
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform + lots of company benefits
- Work with a fantastic team
- Learn and develop under a fantastic Exec Chef team
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's