Chef De Partie - Straight Shifts - Surrey
|Job Title:||Chef De Partie - Straight Shifts - Surrey|
|Salary:||£24000 per annum, Benefits: Work/Life Balance|
|Start Date:||2019-02-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 09:35|
£24k – 40 hours
Great opportunity to get into a contract catering style outlet. The place is run like a hotel but with straight shifts and less evenings and weekends.
Shifts are great, all straight and a working week is 40hrs, 5 days from 7 including some weekends and any overtime paid at straight rate. Shifts are either 6.30am to 3pm, 7am to 4pm, 12.30 to 9pm or the like. This would really suit someone who is looking for a better work/life balance.
Roles and responsibilities of the Chef de Partie
- Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and trouble-shooting any problems that may arise.
- To manage and deliver the production needs of the section to the required standards.
- To report all important issues back to senior chefs.
- To communicate effectively within the section and the kitchen environment
- To manage time through effective planning of work, maintaining a high level of productivity.
- To support decisions made and adapt to changes, showing flexibility and enthusiasm
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
- Work/life balance
- Not working every evening and weekend
- Amazing company benefits
- Free parking
- Free gym
- Many more !
PRESS APPLY NOW!!!
ACT NOW – PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Chef de Partie -Chichester - Education - Straight shifts
Chichester, West Sussex
£20625.00 - £22500.00 per annum + worklife balance
Jnr Sous Chef Straight Shifts
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Senior Chef de Partie - Education - traight shifts
£20500 per annum, Benefits: worklife balance, meals on duty , straight shifts
Chef de Partie
Chef De Partie
£10 per hour