Chef de Partie/Sous Chef
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie/Sous Chef|
|Salary:||£21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Work/life balance|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 14:46|
Chef de Partie/Sous Chef - Social Club - Aldermaston - £21,000-£24,000
Are you a strong Chef de Partie or Sous Chef who is looking for a new challenge and a better work/life balance?
I am looking for a Sous Chef to join the team at a fresh Social Club Kitchen in Aldermaston. The role offers a great work/life balance working a minimum of 35 hours per week on an hourly rate of up to £12 per hour.
There is a choice to do split shifts 10.00-14.30 and 16.45-21.00 or a straight shift 11.30-21.00. You would be required to work two Saturdays per month and one Sunday per month.
- Lead the kitchen team in chef's absence
- Prepping fresh food menu items and service delivery
- Supporting with training and development of more junior chefs
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following….
- Experience of working within a fresh food kitchen at Chef de Partie level upwards
- A "can do" attitude
- Experience in managing a kitchen in the Head Chef's absence would be ideal but not essential
What's in it for you…?
- Use of on-site facilities at heavily discounted rates including state of the art gym and tennis courts.
- Latest finish is 21.00
- Flexible hours/days
- Closed most bank holidays including Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Salary of £21,000-£24,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's