Chef de Partie - 4* Coastal Hotel - Sidmouth - Up to £22,000 + Tips
Our client is the flag ship 4* hotel which is part of a small group in Devon and Cornwall with 11 luxury hotels. Stunning venue with AA rosette standard cooking, a large heated pool, gym and spa facilities. They are looking for a Chef de Partie with hotel experience and passion for fresh, local foods with high standards of presentation.
* To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
* To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
* At least two years of Commis Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
* You will have experience of supervising and motivating a team.
* You will have experience of working in a similar environment
* It is essential that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
* You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
* Salary of up to £22,000
* Excellent career progression opportunities & training
* Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets across the company.
* 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year