|Location||Thatcham, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£0.00 - £25000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie - Education Site - Near Newbury - Up to £25,000
Are you a talented, hardworking Chef looking for a fresh food, fast paced kitchen role but also maintain a work-life balance??
Chef de Partie role available near Newbury, 40 Hours per week working straight shifts. As a Chef de Partie within one of the area's leading schools you would be part or a team producing quality fresh food across school feeding, internal and external events.
The ideal Chef de Partie candidate would be…
- Experienced working in a quality, fresh food kitchen
- Comfortable cooking in a busy, fast paced environment whilst maintaining an excellent level of quality
- School catering experience would be an advantage but not essential
In return, you will receive…
- Uniform Provided
- Paid overtime at time and a half
- Great opportunity for development
- Full time - 52 week contract
- 25 days Annual Leave (Plus one week at Christmas)
- Work/life balance - 5/7 days with 1 weekend working day per week.
- Hours 06.30-14.30 and 11.30-19.30
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online Apply Now!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.