|Location||Woking, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £24000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
****** CHEF DE PARTIE - 2 ROSETTE INDEPENDENT RESTAURANT - RIPLEY ******
Recruiting for a loyal, talented and creative Chef de Partie to join our client, a beautiful 16th century Pub / Restaurant located in Ripley serving modern British food, they are renown for their service and dishes within the local area. The establishment hold a Bib Gourmand Award and boasts 2 Rosettes.
Using fresh & local ingredients offering a monthly menu change, they have a relaxed atmosphere and really care about their customers.
You will work alongside a successful team providing high standard dishes and supervising the Commis Chefs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with all of the health and safety and food safety legislations
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Previous experience as a Commis / Chef De Partie
- Experience within a similar Rosette environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience working with fresh food desirable
- Excellent communication skills
The Rewards of being a Sous Chef:
- £21-24K per annum
- Develop in this prestigious environment
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.