Chef de Partie – Restaurant – Barnstaple – Up to £22,000
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie – Restaurant – Barnstaple – Up to £22,000|
|Salary:||£22000 per annum, Benefits: Tips|
|Contact Name:||South West Perms|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 16:06|
Our client is a beautiful property on the outskirts of Barnstaple. Boasting high accolades for its fine cuisine, this premises is looking for a highly skilled Chef de Partie that can bring a skill set to the table and help drive service in the already well acclaimed brigade of chefs it has at its disposal. Working with high end produce the chef must be well skilled and trained. Working a 5/7 day week and hours as required the shift patterns will depend on business needs but will vary between straight shifts and splits. Hours of work will be 45 to 48 hours per week.
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
- To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
- At least two years of Commis Chef experience
- You will have experience of supervising and motivating a team.
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment
- It is essential that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
- You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Drive, Passion and Determination are of an upmost priority to The Head Chef
- Salary up to £22,000
- Fine dining experience
- Working in an award winning kitchen
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de Partie - Dartmouth - £22,000
Up to £22000.00 per annum + Tips + Company benefits
CHEF DE PARTIE - INCREDIBLE RESTAURANT
£19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Chef De Partie - Organic & Sustainable Restaurant - Hungerford
£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Tips (+£3000 p/a)
Chef de Partie - Beaconsfield
Up to £24000.00 per annum
Chef de Partie - Weybridge
Up to £23000.00 per annum