Chef De Partie - Permanent
Chef De Partie
Location: Derby DE21
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 annum - this can be flexible dependant on experience.
About the Role
Located in one of the perfect locations with easy accessible transport routes, and dedicated to delivering a truly memorable experience for those who book their events, wedding packages or Christmas parties with them. Our client is seeking a talented chef de partie to join their team, who have a flair for cooking, and a passion for food.
The Catering Manager of this busy hospitality and events company has decided to expand their current chef brigade, opening the opportunity for someone with the desire to progress, and to be trained into their next role.
This role is offering a permanent contract, fantastic development opportunities, company benefits, 25 days holiday with a Christmas and new year shut down period too.
Hours & days of week: This is offered on a full-time basis working 5 days out of 7 and will include bank holidays and weekends too.
Located close to Derby City Centre, with a short 6 minute drive. Perfect for anyone using public transport too with it only taking 12 minutes. This role could suit all chefs whether you drive or not.
Key responsibilities & skills involved:
* Ability to work in a face pace environment
* Previous experience as a chef, at least up to chef de partie level
* Cook and plate food to specification, adhering to all health and safety paperwork.
* Planning and managing food prep.
* Potential for food orders, and delivery of items
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Great communication and team work skills
* Passion for food
Recruitment checks for this role:
* Employment referencing with no gaps for at least 2 years
* Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate (must be dated within the last 3years)
Interviews are being held this week, with a potential interview with the head chef/Catering Manager, shortly after. APPLY NOW or call our office and ask for Nikita before you miss out on this incredible opportunity
Please note: The business operates on the split shifts above and need's someone who can fully commit to the hours and looking for a permanent placement.