Chef de partie-Mon-Fri-Chichester-£9.50-37.5h p/w
|Job Title:||Chef de partie-Mon-Fri-Chichester-£9.50-37.5h p/w|
|Salary:||£8 - £9.5 per hour, Benefits: work life balance, paid overtime,|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 09:35|
A well-known company is currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the catering services, functions and providing outstanding results.
You will work Monday to Friday on a straight shift bases , 37.5 hours per week, overtime available. Working hours are 6am – 2pm.
Your main responsibilities as Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Assist with deliveries, stock rotation and ordering
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure smooth service
Chef de Partie experience (Chichester):
- Experience working in a similar establishment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
The reward Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- An hourly rate of up to £9.5 per hour with review after 3 months’ probation
- Monday to Friday only, all evenings off.
- Company benefits
If you are interested please click Apply button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's