|Location||Lyndhurst, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £22000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie
Hotel - Lyndhurst
Accommodation is provided
Salary of £22.000 + Tips
5/7 Days - Straight Shifts - Min 40 hrs
Independently owned four star boutique hotel, located in the heart of Lyndhurst Village, center of the New Forest.
The team strive to source local fresh food that is in season by buying local we are helping the Forest to stay special, supporting the local community and reducing our environmental impact.
The restaurant at the Hotel is designed to complement the hotel's reputation and location. Modern British cuisine and traditional afternoon tea can be served in any of the hotel's public areas including the gardens on sunny days. As a Chef de Partie you will work 5/7 Days - Straight Shifts - Min 40hrs
2AA Rosette Awarded
Your main responsibilities as CDP will include:
- 6 months minimum experience as a Commis
- Chef de Partie - Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at chef de partie level or a commis chef
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent, preferred
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Creative and Passionate
- £22,000 + Tips
- Accommodation is provided
- Opportunity to progress within the company
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.