Position: Chef De Partie
Sector: Luxury Hotel
Location: Cheltenham, (Live in available)
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Tips
Type: Permanent, 45 hours per week
- Are you looking for your next step in your kitchen Career?
- Want to work with fresh food? ✔️
- Want to work with a friendly team? ✔️
- Have opportunities to progress? ✔️
- I could go on! …..Then this role may be for you…
Working in an established, 3 rosette, privately owned Hotel in Cheltenham with a team producing fresh, quality restaurant and function catering.
The Chef de Partie role will involve…..
- Assist the executive chef/head chef in the implementation and monitoring of all departmental training & development plans.
- To control stock management, production levels and portion control to achieve and exceed budget targets
- To manage the departmental budget to support the kitchen team, by providing appropriate tools and resources.
- A thorough understand of all current Health & Safety, HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety regulations
- Maintain and encourage in others the strictest of hygiene disciplines.
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the management team.
Experience & Training:
- Welcome applicants with previous Chef de Partie or Commie experience
- Must have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team
- Work in a high volume catering kitchen
- Certified in Food Hygiene Level 1 & 2
- Experienced in the preparation, cooking and presentation of fresh food
- A positive attitude with a passion to support and develop menus
- A dedicated approach to the development and training of the commis chefs
- Ordering and stock control management
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Hardworking and reliable
- Hands-on with a 'can do' attitude
- Competitive Salary - Up to £25,000 + service charge
- Live In available
- 38 days holiday
- Excellent company pension scheme and life assurance
- Paid Overtime
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced Bus Pass rate
- Staff loyalty discount card
- Complimentary meals on duty
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 02039 603 650 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?