Chef de Partie - Leatherhead - Monday to Friday
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Leatherhead - Monday to Friday|
|Salary:||Up to £19500.00 per annum + No evenings or weekends|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 14:36|
Chef de Partie Needed
Leatherhead - Surrey
Contract Catering - B&I
Chef de Partie needed for a contract catering unit based in Leatherhead. Catering is done by a prestigious company who work with local suppliers to cook healthy meals from scratch. The site itself is one of the flagship sites for the company, so there is a chance to earn overtime pay if you want to do functions etc. Hours are Monday to Friday, 7am - 3pm.
Key information on the Chef de Partie job:
- Work for a prestigious contract caterer
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours per week roughly SHIFTS: 07:00am - 15:00pm
- 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays
Benefits of the Chef de Partie role in Leatherhead, Surrey:
- Great shift patterns
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Lots of company benefits
Key Responsibilities for the Chef will include:
- Develop under a Chef Manager and learn how to work in a large, organised unit
- Work on multiple sections within the kitchen in order to produce high quality meals for the clients
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen as a chef/cook
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's