Chef de Partie -Hurstpierpoint-£23k+tips-Restaurant-OwnTranspor
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie -Hurstpierpoint-£23k+tips-Restaurant-OwnTranspor|
|Location:||Hassocks, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + tips, meals, free gym|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 14:55|
Job title: Chef de partie
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £23,000 P/A + tips
Hours: mixture of shifts - split & straight, 48-50 hours a week,
Shifts: 4/5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- Gym membership
- Quarterly bonus scheme
Are you a commis chef or chef de partie looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Chef de partie role within a Country club and Hotel located on the outskirts of Brighton. As a Chef de Partie working 48- 50 hrs a week you will be responsible for preparing and running a section of the kitchen working directly alongside the Senior Sous or Head Chef.
Due to rural location own transport is essential .
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's