My Client has a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join their successful team at a beautiful hotel in the heart of the Berkshire countryside.
There is live in accommodation available
What's in it for you:
* Staff accommodation available
* Free use of the many of the leisure facilities available on site.
* 20% team member discount across the group
* Excellent training and development
* Rewards & recognition
* Meals provided (Breakfast and dinner daily)
* Full uniform provided
* Chef De Partie
* Help to lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
* Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
* Help to develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
* Manage and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
* Reliable, conscientious and punctual.
* Experienced cooking fresh food.
* Confidence and able to run a section.
* Proud of what they do and genuinely care.
* Passionate about food and excited to learn new skills.
* Can follow standards and procedures.
* Is willing to get stuck in and go the extra mile.
Experience and training:
* Ideally experience within a large-scale hotel or multi outlet catering environment
* Ideally be working as a Chef de Partie
* Experience of supervising and motivating a team
* Level 2 Food Safety Certificate essential with Level 3 is preferred
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.