|Location||Uckfield, East Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + live in, paid overtime||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef De Partie- 4*Hotel near Uckfield-£25,000 -Live in -Straight shifts- paid overtime
A Chef De Partie is required for this prestigious hotel in East Sussex. Working 45 hour week - straight shifts, paid overtime , 5/7 days ( most of the time 2 days off together ) to include evenings and weekends.
The hotel is of a very high calibre, so previous hotel experience is essential. Please also note that your own transport is also essential in order to travel to the hotel.
There is Live in accommodation available within 5 minutes' drive from hotel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie(Uckfield):
- To work alongside the other chefs in the kitchen
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef De Partie(Uckfield):
- Experience at CDP level in a busy fresh food restaurant
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
The Reward/Benefits - Chef De Partie(Uckfield):
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.