Chef de Partie - Hotel - Burley - £22.000k + Tips
Live in is available.
Car/Bicycle essential due to location if living out.
A fabulous 4 * hotel situated in the beautiful village of Burley in the New Forest, looking to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie to join their brigade.
The restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
The client is looking for a Chef de Partie with proven craft skills and who enjoys using fresh produce.
The Chef will be required to work on mixed shifts 5/7 days.
Your main responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Burley):
- Run the kitchen on a day-to-day bases
- Develop and train the other chefs in the kitchen
- Take part in creating new dishes and writing new menus
- Producing dishes to meet the required standards
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job Chef de Partie (Burley):
- Experience as a Chef de Partie/ Commis in a fresh food kitchen
- Rosette background is beneficial
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
Come on Apply now for a fantastic opportunity!!!!
- Up to 22.000k + Tips, mixed shifts, meals on duty
Please Hit the apply button NOW!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.