|Location||Horley, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £24000.00 per annum + tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
CHEF DE PARTIE - REFURBISHED GASTRO PUB - HORLEY
£24k + tips
- Must drive or live close by *
Recruiting for passionate Chef De Partie or Senior Chef De Partie to join this newly refurbished gastro pub in Horley which is a part of a successful food led pub company.
As a Chef De Partie you are a key role within the kitchen, you will have good cooking skills and experience working in a busy, high volume and fresh food environment.
This company offers amazing career progression within their group.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with all of the health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
Rewards & Benefits:
- Salary of up to £24,000 + tips
- Excellent career progression opportunities
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.