CHEF DE PARTIE
Recruiting for a Chef De Partie at a contemporary gastro pub in Farnborough, their menu is based on fresh, seasonal and local produce.
You will work within the team to develop and produce the menus, passion for the industry and good home cooked food.
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team, you will work 5/7 days.
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
- To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services and all a la carte mis-en-plus is in place.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
- Proven skills at a CDP Position within a rosette establishment
- A passion for delivering high quality, fresh food
- A desire to learn and progress your skills
- Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
- Discounted employee and friend & family room rates
- 25% off all food & beverage
- A complimentary meal whilst on duty
- Monthly, quarterly and annual staff rewards & recognition
- Tailored development plans
ACT NOW - PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.