Chef de Partie - Golf Club near Leatherhead - £20k
Recruiting for a passionate Chef to join this busy kitchen environment within a well-known Surrey Golf Club located near Leatherhead. You will be an ambitious, committed and talented Sous Chef with enthusiasm for great fresh food. You will be working 5/7 days on a 40 hour a week basis all straight shifts
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef (Leatherhead):
* Must be able to work on multiple sections
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef (Leatherhead):
* A real passion and flair for high quality, freshly prepared food
* Proven ability at Commis or CDP level
* A desire to learn and constantly develop your skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* A great personality to bring to the team
* Staff Uniform
* 40 hour Week
* Straight Shifts
* Free meals on duty
* Free parking
* Use of Golf Course after 2pm, Subject to availability
* Work Pension Scheme
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.