Chef De Partie - Gastro Pub - Thatcham - Up to £ 24,000 PA and excellent Tips
Would you like to join a successful team as a Chef De Partie in a very popular Gastro Pub?
You will work alongside the team to push and develop the team and drive the business forward. As a Chef De Partie you will support the Head Chef & Sous Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen and will be supervising the Commis Chefs within the team. This is a fantastic company to join who offer great progression and a chance to work within a prestige high end Gastro Pub.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie:
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To assist the head chef with food preparations
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Learn from the Head Chef
What You Need to Be a Successful Chef De Partie:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Previous experience in a gastro pub or fresh food kitchen
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great team member who can take this operation forward
What is in it for you…
- £23K + Excellent Tips
- Chance to join a well-established Gastro Pub and cook delightful dishes
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Live in available
- 28 days paid holiday
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.