|Location||Newbury, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£0.00 - £24000.00 per annum + £4000 Troc PA||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie - Gastropub outside Thatcham - £24,000 plus £4000 Tronc- Live in available
I am currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie at a stunning fresh food Gastro Pub outside Thatcham offering a fantastic salary and great progression opportunities. If you have fresh food experience and are keen to progress your career within a fantastic company then apply now!
The Chef de Partie's role is to assist the senior chefs in the day to day running of the kitchen, whilst overseeing the junior chefs. He/she is fully in charge of:
* Assisting the senior chefs in managing the day to day operations of the kitchen, leading a brigade of 7 and up to 800 covers per week
* Working in the grill/rotisserie/larder/pastry & pizza sections
* The ordering, preparation, storing, cooking, serving and disposing of all food prepared on the premises
* The management of all junior kitchen staff
* Delivering exceptional and consistent standards throughout
* Managing all hotel events & functions
Due to the location of the site you will need to be a driver or Live in accommodation is available
What's in it for you…?
* 40 hour working week
* 3 split shifts and 2 straight shifts
* £24,000 P/Annum plus £4000 Tronc.
* Great training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send APPLY NOW or call Anna on 01635 34949 for further info.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.