|Location||Fareham, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£19760.00 - £22000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie - Fareham - Hotel - Salary of £19,760.00 - £22,000.00
Chef de Partie required for this international hotel group who have a world famous brand name.
They are looking to recruit a Chef de Partie for their corporate and leisure based hotel in Fareham.
You will be work 5/7 days - 40hrs - all over time paid!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
* Running a section within the kitchen
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
* Experience at Chef de Partie level or a commis chef looking to step up
* Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
* Experience cooking with fresh produce
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
* Salary £19,760.00 - £22,000.00 of 40 hours per week
* Share of tips, meals on duty
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.